- This event has passed.
Country & Western Night
March 14, 2020 @ 7:30 pm
Cowboy & Cowgirl dress optional.
£10 tickets from the office which includes a quiz & a bangers, mash & beans meal.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS DECEMBER 2020
The Board of Directors would like to thank the many of you who have expressed their support for us throughout the year. As you all know our primary concern and responsibility has been to keep everyone safe, especially as most of all of us are in the At-Risk section of the population, many Bowls clubs have attempted to open and had a good try to keep their members safe unfortunately quite a lot of them closed soon after with cases of Covid amongst their members. Others have been lucky and Covid hasn’t found their club yet. Some have closed down forever because they could not balance their books. The Government requirement to increase constant fresh air into the Indoor Clubs to a level of 20 liters per second per person has been a particular problem for many clubs the requirement has proved impossible for some of them. Our Insurance Company in April stated that they would not cover any Covid 19 related Liability claims if we made such a claim. All the many other requirements that Bowls Clubs have to adhere to, to try and keep everyone safe, while meeting each other in our Indoor facility, has continued to make the Directors believe their responsibility to keep all of you safe must carry on by not exposing any of you to the danger of this virus. With the recent lockdowns and the Tiers now increased to a new Tier 4 for most of the South East there has been nothing in the Law/ Rules that makes us change our stance that we have taken all the way through this Nightmare.
At last, there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel with a vaccine available soon for most of us. Unfortunately, this will not alter anything for us or the club for at least another couple of months, therefore The Directors are cancelling the review we had planned for January and we now plan to review the situation in March. The Directors sincerely hope we can welcome you back to a normal Club in the very near future.
Finally, The Board of Directors and Management wish you all well and would like to wish all of you a very Happy Christmas and a healthy Covid free New Year.
Please pass this post on to any members you have contact with who may not have social media thank you.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS E.P.I.B.C. LTD 23 OCTOBER 2020
BOARD OF DIRECTORS E.P.I.B.C. LTD 6 OCTOBER 2020 Subscription update. Subscriptions will be requested when the review regarding the re-opening of the club has taken place. At this time the first review will take place in January 2021. Your membership remains at live status until further notice. We hope this keeps you up to date. Keep Safe.
E.P.I.P.C. LTD A.G.M. 15 JULY 2020 NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE 2020 A.G.M. OF THE EGERTON PARK INDOOR BOWLS CLUB LTD. WILL BE HELD IN THE CLUB LOUNGE
UNDER THE RELEVANT ** COVID CONDITIONS ** ON
FRIDAY 18 DECEMBER AT 7.00 PM.
RESOLUTIONS TO BE CONSIDERED BY THE MEMBERSHIP MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING BY THE COMPANY SECRETARY NO LATER THAN 18 OCTOBER 2020
** COVID CONDITIONS **
AT THE TIME OF THIS NOTICE BUT SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT CHANGE SOCIAL DISTANCING TO DIRECTORS AND STAFF.
DETAILS OF THE A.G.M. INCLUDING THE ACCOUNTS WILL BE SENT IN THE TIME REQUIRED BY THE CLUBS RULES TO ALL MEMBERS.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE AN ATTEND A REQUEST TO THE CLUBS EMAIL ADDRESS epibc01@gmail,com
OR WRITE DIRECTLY TO THE COMPANY SECRETARY E.P.I.B.C. LTD EGERTON ROAD BEXHILL – ON – SEA TN39 3HL.
IF NUMBERS EXCEED THE BUILDINGS RELEVANT MAXIMUM COVID CAPACITY IT WILL BE NECESSARY TO HOLD A BALLOT TO RATIFY THOSE ABLE TO ATTEND WHOSE NAME WILL BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE PREVIOUS TO THE MEETING.
MESSAGE FROM THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS 16 JUNE 2020
Firstly we hope you are all keeping fit and well and that you are all being looked after by your families, friends and neighbours. The Board are aware that some of the members of the club have passed away during the closedown and we send our heartfelt love and support to their Families and Friends, it may well be there are others who we are not aware of but rest assured the sentiment remains the same.
As far as the reopening of Indoor Bowls is concerned we are currently awaiting notification from the government and E.I.B.A. as to when and how Indoor Bowling becomes possible from a Health and Safety and viability level.
The probable procedure for the reopening of the club will be .
1: Government Announcement – Indoor Bowls is safe to play in the numbers possible to make it viable.
2: Egerton Park Board – Reviews that decision and plans for the future.
3: Action going forward from that review.
The Club will not reopen immediately after a Government Announcement, this is because time must be given for the review and for the setting up of the reopening with Health and Safety, viability and organisation in mind, this will include the re introduction of the currently Furloughed Staff.
The above is not set in stone due to the restrictions that may be imposed on us by the Government and the consideration to the viability of doing so. The situation is totally fluid therefore it makes it impossible for the Board to announce concrete proposals.
The Board truly hopes that we can open sooner rather than later but all will depend on how we can reopen, you the members rejoining in the numbers required and the pulling together of us all to get past this terrible time and head successfully into the future.
Keep safe and we hope this has helped you to see some light at the end of the tunnel.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS 21 MARCH 2020
Acting within government guidelines it is with regret that the club will no longer be open for bowling, bar, restaurant or any social gathering use.This remains in place until further notice. Thank you to all our Members for their understanding in these uncertain times. Our email address firstname.lastname@example.org is now available for administration purposes only. The contents will be retrieved weekly with only a minimal administration response possible. All Members wishing to enter County or National competitions even those who have already sent entries to the club should enter or re-enter directly to the relevant bodies with the understanding that the club may not be in the situation to guarantee rink space until further notice. The Clubs Board of Directors are now dealing with all aspects of the Management of the club as our staff have been declared furloughed workers in order to conform to the governments scheme. Thank you and keep safe.